An air hose is a necessary accessory to every pneumatic tool. We have only the finest hoses and connectors.
Clean and Dry Air
To determine FRL unit size for application, you will need to know:
- Total air flow (CFM) required for application
- Size of incoming air line
- Size of air line required by tool
- Air supply pressure (PSI)
- Allowable pressure drop
- If the application requires lubrication
- If the overall system has the required capacity
The supply of clean, dry air is essential to the operation of pneumatic powered tools. Use only clean filtered air for longer tool life. Provide proper airflow (CFM) and regulate air pressure (PSI) for optimum performance.